Keeping a clean carpet is essential in ensuring your home is free from health hazards caused by dust and tiny bugs. Your carpet is continuously stepped on. As such, it should be well maintained and cared for just as frequently.
Having your carpet cleaned professionally at least once in a year is highly recommended. This is because, even though you could be cleaning it every other week, the vacuum and supplies you use at home are not enough to get to the deepest dirt. Such dirt damages your carpet and encourages the breeding of household pests.
Here at Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery, we have everything required to clean your carpet thoroughly. We do not use harsh chemicals to do the job. Our products are non-toxic. Therefore, you can rest easy knowing that your safety is our priority.
Why Should You Seek Professional Carpet Cleaning Services?
Your weekly carpet cleaning routine may look like it's keeping your carpet as clean as possible, but here are reasons why you need professional carpet cleaning in Temecula CA once in a while:
- While you will get rid of the surface dirt with your vacuum and household cleaning supplies, a lot of grime will still remain within the carpet fibers. Professional cleaners come equipped with carpet cleaners that remove all types of dirt.
- Professionals will have the right solutions to remove tough stains that you've been unable to scrub off.
- A professional carpet cleaner knows different materials used in making carpets and will use the right product for yours, lengthening its life.
At Heaven's Best, we use low moisture carpet cleaning technology that leaves your carpet dry after only one hour.
How Can You Keep Your Carpet Clean for Long?
Simple daily measures will help keep your carpet clean for extended periods and make sure it in its original condition for longer. These include:
- Use doormats. People will wipe off their shoes before getting into the house, reducing the amount of dirt brought onto the carpet.
- Better yet, take off your shoes when getting into the house. Have specific slippers and house shoes that are only used inside.
- Clean spills and stains immediately. Waiting allows them to turn into stubborn stains, making them hard to remove.
- Vacuum your carpet frequently, preferably twice every week. This prevents the buildup of dirt and dust.
Such practices will keep your carpet clean before it's time to call in the professionals for thorough cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
These tips can help you clean your carpet more effectively:
- Pay particular attention to areas that have more traffic. They collect more dirt.
- In case of a spill, avoid rubbing it off as this will make it spread further and cause staining. Blot it instead, using clean paper towels.
- Clean the room before cleaning your carpet.
Get Your Carpet Cleaned Today
Cleaning your carpet professionally will ensure you it’s totally free from dust, dirt, and other contaminants. Heaven's Best is your go-to company for carpet cleaning in Temecula CA. Give us a call on 909-856-5353 and schedule a cleaning today. As the best carpet cleaning company in all of Temecula, CA, we make a bold claim: we'll get your home and business cleaner than you've ever seen. Carpet Cleaning Temecula Ca